TERMS & CONDITIONS
Definitions Michelle Jewess known as “the technician”
1. By booking with Michelle Jewess, you agree that you and all members of your wedding party, having their hair styled by the technician, are covered by the following terms and conditions.
2. A non refundable booking fee is required to hold both the trial date and wedding date in the technicians diary. This will come off the trial cost.
3. Once your booking is confirmed via final confirmation email sent by Michelle Jewess your wedding date is secured in the technicians diary until 2 days after the agreed trial date.
4. Once a successful trial is completed, a deposit is required to hold the date of your wedding in the technicians diary. The deposit is 50% of the total cost of the wedding day hair, including bridal party and/or others on the booking. The deposit is to be paid at the trial or within 2 days after the trial, else the wedding date will no longer be secured in the technicians diary.
5. The remaining 50% is to be paid on the wedding day in cash, or at least 2 days before the wedding by bank transfer.
6. Payment for additional bridal trials or other members of the bridal party is to be paid at the trial in cash.
7. If no trial is being held then 50% deposit of the agreed total wedding day cost is to be sent within 14days of the booking being confirmed by email. Final payment is to be made on the wedding day or 2 days before, as point 5.
8. The wedding day 50% deposit is non-refundable for all cancellations both individually or as a whole booking. As due to the nature of the business it is difficult to fill the allocated time slot(s) at short notice. This includes members of the bridal party that no longer wish to have their hair styled on the wedding day.
9. In the unlikely event that the technician has to cancel an appointment, a full refund will be given.
10. The technician reserves the right to refuse/cancel a booking if payment does not clear in the bank; the correct information is not given by the client at the time of booking; contact can not be made; deposit is not paid within 2 days after trial; and in the case of no trial being held, if the deposit is not received within 14 days of booking confirmation.
11. I require a minimum of 24hours notice if you are unable to attend your trial appointment. missed appointments are non refundable.
12. Every effort is made during the consultation process, and trial, to agree an overall style and ensure that there are no reactions to any products used by the technician. Therefore the technician accepts no liability for any reactions caused to the client. As every effort is made during the consultation process to agree a style for the wedding day then the technician accepts no liability for the outcome of any changes made on the day wedding day or condition of the hair caused by any products used by the client previous to the technician styling the hair on the wedding day.
12. The client will be required to provide their own hair extensions on the wedding day. The type of hair extensions to be purchased by the client will be discussed during the consultation/trial
13. Travel charges - Included in the price for the hair is a 20mile round trip. Any miles after this are charged at 0.50p per mile and will be included in the balance.
14. Information collected from you (on you or those you gift to ) will be stored safely and is used purely to carry out your instructions and action payments. There is no circumstances under which this information might be passed to a third party. All records are destroyed after the wedding date.